Welcome to Servomax, we are leading manufacturer of Power, Distribution, Isolation and K-Rated Transformers, Servo Stabilizers, APFC & LT Panels, Energy Savers, UPS and Inverters etc. With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, we have been supplying the market with quality products that offer value to consumers. Our main focus is manufacturing high-quality power and green energy equipment for both local and international industry drivers. And with our recent rebranding, we aim at integrating the latest technology in offering more viable solutions to the industry.
Our Key Products
Servomax is dedicated to manufacturing energy efficient equipment that assures the world of a greener future. Our power saving and power conditioning equipment are appreciated for their quality efficiency and hassle-free operations. With that, total satisfaction is guaranteed for every customer that seeks to work with us.
Here are some of the key products that we offer the market:
At Servomax, we understand how important it is to transform electric energy from a set of circuits to the other, while varying voltage and current and maintaining the frequency. That is why we are committed to making the best power transformers for various commercial and industrial applications. Some of the types of transformers we manufacture include:
- Distrbution Transformers
- Medium & Small Power Transformers
- Variable Auto Transformers
Our HT panels are designed to receive power from transformers (with high-tension cables) and then distribute it to other distribution boards and electronic devices.
Other types of transformers we make include:
- Dry type transformers
- H.T. automatic voltage regulator
- Variable auto transformers
- Anodizing /plating/ rectifiers
Isolation transformers are great in providing galvanic isolation, protecting against shock and suppressing electrical noise in more sensitive devices. Some of the transformers we make under this category include isolation transformers, ultra isolation transformers, power distribution units, and amorphous core transformers.
That assures every customer of the best energy saving solar panels that can cut down more money spent on electric bills.
- Isolation Transformer
- Ultra Isolation Transformer
- K-Rated Transformers
- Power Distribution Unit with K-Rated Transformers
- Furnace Transformers
In any commercial and industrial power equipment operation, voltage stabilization is very important. That is why we work hard to ensure every sector gets the best of equipment to do so. We manufacture a range of stabilizers including:
- Servo Stabilizer ( Air Cooled )
- Servo Stabilizer ( Oil Cooled )
- Linear Automatic Voltage Stabilizer
- Static Voltage Stabilizer ( IGBT Technology )
- Residential Servo Stabilizers
- Servo Stabilizer (Single Phase)
- Power Conditioner
Other Industry Equipment and Applications
Our company also manufactures such units as:
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- LT panel boards
- Automatic Power Factor Control (APFC) panel
- Power savers
- Energy savers
- Power saver for lighting loads.
We also make street light controllers, intelligent home power savers, lighting arresters, and more.
Why Choose Us?
Our commitment to making quality environment friendly energy solutions has earned us trust among customers. With a solid reputation in the business, we have managed to expand our customer base, thanks to the superior power units we manufacture.
Other key reasons why customers should work with us include:
- We are fully an accredited energy equipment manufacturer in India and beyond.
- We boast of more than 35 years of combined industry experience.
- Our power saving and power conditioning units offer greater energy efficiency.
- All our equipments come at very competitive prices.
- We provide reasonable warranties on every unit we sell.
For those interested in acquiring our equipment and applications, they can contact us through call, email, or visit our company premises to make an order. We precisely manufacturer units that are geared towards meeting every customer’s needs, which help them, save even more on energy solutions.
- Be a leader in energy management, power conditioning, power saving, power distribution products and infra services.
- Be at the cutting edge of R&D to achieve efficient use of energy for greener environment.
- Be a symbol of trust and quality to customers, employees and stake holders.
- To be Rs. 800 Cr company by financial year 2017-2018.
- Facilitate a saving of 100MW Electricity by financial year 2017-2018 with our power saving equipment.
- Generate 10 MW Green Power by 31st March 2018.
- To be a Forbes 1000 Company by 2018.
- Establish a dedicated training system by 2018.
- Be an R&D power house in the business of power ancillary.
- Be a global conglomerate with cutting edge technology and strategic partners.
- Be the most preferred employer in the industry.
A 2,00,000 SFT manufacturing at Hyderabad, Kakinada, Bangalore, Pune.
SERVOMAX has a nation-wide network of operations that delivers high-quality products. We have advanced manufacturing units in India at our Hyderabad, Kakinada, Bangalore, Pune plants. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that Servomax products are manufactured in an optimised and eco-friendly manner.
Servomax strives to continuously improve its production lines. The manufacturing facilities are consistently upgraded and improved to ensure total built-in quality at a competitive cost.
We at SERVOMAX are committed to manufacture, supply of High Efficient and Environmental friendly Power electronic products with a focus on customer delight by putting in place management systems and practices which are transparent, safe and cost effective.
We shall lead our business with a commitment to:
- Complying with all applicable Statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Continually improving our quality management system performance with emphasis on prevention of Non-conformities through effective risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring skill enhancement of various personnel through effective sharing of organizational knowledge.
Research & Development
Research & Development plays a key role for Servomax, with commitment to continuous improvement and working to develop unique technologies that make our customers more competitive, while minimizing environmental.
Servomax has a team of highly qualified and experienced design engineers in advanced AUTOCAD, AUTOLISP and other areas. And Servomax also focuses on the design and development of complete power solution portfolio that meets the company’s long-term ambitions, market challenges, social trends and legislative requirements.
R & D Activities & Results
- In house dedicated R&D Team
- Developed Power Distribution Unit
- Developed Communication Systems – GPRS & CDMA
- Systems to get integrated into power units
- Developed PCC, MCC, Intelligent Transformer Monitoring Systems
- Developed Unitized Compact Substation