DEFINITION OF SWEATBILL
www.hzrtg.com – Sweat puncture is a small red and prominent rash that feels itchy and can cause a stinging or sore sensation in the skin. Sweat is also known by the name of hot rash or miliaria is not only happening in infants, but adults can also experience it when the weather is hot or in a humid environment.
A sweatpick usually comes a few days after you are exposed to hot temperatures. This condition can appear in all parts of the body, but often appears on the face, neck, back, chest, and thighs.
Symptoms What are Incurred Due to Biang Sweat?
There is a difference in the location of rashes in adults and infants. In infants, prickly heat usually appears on the neck, and sometimes in the armpit, elbow, and groin. In adults, prickly heat will appear in folds of skin that rub against clothing.
There are several types of prickly heat sweat according to the difference in severity, Signs and symptoms that appear also vary in each type. Here are the various types that are known.
- Millions of crystalline . This is the mildest type of prickly heat, which only affects the sweat duct from the top skin layer. Signs and symptoms that appear are nodules filled with clear colored liquid that is easily broken. This condition is more likely to occur to infants than to adults. Contrary to the commonly understood, this type of prickly sweat is usually not itchy and does not hurt.
- Miliaria rubra . This type of sweat discharge appears in the deeper layers of the skin and usually occurs in areas with hot or humid temperatures. Signs and symptoms of this condition is an itchy and stinging sensation with the appearance of a red nodule. Sweat will also decrease in the affected part. The skin will experience inflammation and pain due to sweat that can not get out of the skin surface.
- Millions of pustulose . This is a development of miliaria rubra in which nodule is inflamed and contains pus.
- Miliaria profunda . This is the most rare type of prickly heat and affects the dermis, the deeper layers of the skin. This type of sweat can be chronic and often relapse. This condition is more likely to occur in adults after a physical activity that produces a lot of sweat. The signs that appear due to this condition is a red nodule that is larger and harder.
Sweat pliers are generally not a condition that requires certain medical treatment. This condition can usually recover by itself by cooling the skin and avoiding heat exposure. Immediately see a doctor if the rash looks worse, the symptoms that appear last long enough, or you see any signs of infection, such as:
- Fever and chills.
- The pain is growing.
- Pineapple out of the nodule and lump rash.
- Swollen lymph nodes in the armpits and groin.
Conditions That Cause Sweatballs
Prickly heat is caused by the sweat trapped behind the skin due to the sweat glands of the body so that the sweat does not evaporate. As a result, the skin undergoes inflammation and rash. Here are some factors that can inhibit the body’s sweat glands, namely:
- Tropical climate . The appearance of prickly heat can be caused by the weather or the temperature of a hot and humid environment.
- Overheated . The use of clothes that are too thick, or sleeping with an excessive blanket and cause heat can also be at risk of prickly heat.
- Physical activity . Sport and also work that requires heavy physical activity to cause a lot of sweat out can also cause the prickly heat.
- Sweat glands are not yet developed . Cases of prickly heat are more common in infants, especially in infants warmed by incubators, wearing hot clothes, or having fever. Babies do not have sweat glands that are fully developed and can sometimes make sweat stuck behind the skin.
- Bed rest is too long . For patients who are required to rest in bed for a long time can also experience prickly heat.
Steps to Overcome Sweatbill
Meski biang keringat bukan kondisi yang serius, tidak ada salahnya untuk diatasi sesegera mungkin. Kondisi ini bisa ditangani sendiri di rumah dengan langkah-langkah sederhana, seperti berikut ini.
- Menghindari panas berlebih dan tempat yang lembap. Pajanan terhadap panas membuat Anda lebih banyak berkeringat dan membuat ruam makin parah. Pastikan lebih sering berteduh atau mencari tempat dingin untuk menghindari panas. Minum banyak cairan agar terhindar dari dehidrasi.
- Menjaga kulit tetap dingin. Untuk menurunkan keringat dan menjaga kulit tetap dingin, berendam atau mandi bisa membantu menjadikan tubuh terasa sejuk dan menghindari keringat berlebih.
- Loose clothes . Avoid using clothing made of synthetic fibers, such as polyester or nylon. These ingredients absorb more heat and make you sweat more.
- Taking antihistamines . Antihistamines are useful to relieve itching of the skin. Be sure to ask your doctor if it is suitable for taking this medicine.
- Use of hydrocortisone creams . This cream is very effective to overcome the skin that has itching and irritation. But do not use on the face and always follow the instructions listed on the drug package.
- Wearing lo s ion calamine . These lotions can be purchased freely in nearby drugstores to help relieve sore or irritated skin.